The iHealth exhibition is the place to connect with decision-makers and influencers and present your products and services for their consideration. Here you will present your cutting-edge solutions for capturing information about the individual and applying informatics to create intelligence that drives innovation to radically improve health care.
Tabletop Exhibits in the Grand Foyer $1,000
(in front of all conference meeting spaces)
- 6-Ft. skirted and draped table and chairs
- Additional amenities (such as power) available through the hotel
- Three complimentary exhibitor staff badges (access to Grand Foyer only)
- Recognition as exhibitor and company description in program materials
- Inclusion as an exhibitor in the iHealth 2014 exhibitors’ web page at www.ihealthconference.org
- Priority selection for 2015 exhibit space
- Non-educational-focused press releases
- Direct mail and email program
Events and Major Sponsorship
Skip Brickley, iHealth Conference Development Consultant
(o) 804-622-0016 (m) 804-543-8122 or email@example.com
Lauren Schwartzbart, Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator
301-657-5903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMIA Corporate Partnership
Ross Martin, MD, AMIA Vice-President of Corporate Relations and Business Development
(m) 202-697-3077 or email@example.com
Exhibitor Floor Layout (PDF)
AMIA will distribute an exhibit guide to each registrant as part of the on-site program. Exhibitor’s name, address, and description of product/service(s) will be highlighted.
Reservations should be made directly through the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, 407.827.4000. Make sure to reference the iHealth block for special rates.
- Tabletop cancellations received from November 23, 2012 until December 28, 2013 will be charged a penalty equal to 50% of the total cost of the booth.
- Tabletop cancellations received after December 28, 2013 will be charged a penalty equal to 100% of the total cost of the booth.